|Ease of Cleaning|
|Value for Money
Hey there, Jack here.
This is my unofficial review of the Omega Vert330. If you were looking for the Vert330 website, click here. Anyways, on to my review.
My Omega Vert masticating juicer (VERT330) is a versatile juicer. I used to have a Breville Fountain until my lovely wife gave this to me on my 58th birthday.
What I really liked about this juicer is that it can extract juice with great efficiency from rigid vegetables such as carrots and even leafy herbs like wheatgrass. Because the VRT330 is a slow masticating juicer, I am assured that the freshness of the juice is maintained. All the goodness in the juice with all the nutrients are kept intact during the juicing process. Now that’s very important for me in order to maintain my health especially now that I’m approaching my 60′s.
Another thing that I love about this juicer is that it’s easy-cleaning. It takes about 4 minutes to take this baby apart and put it together again after cleaning. Taking it apart and assembling it again is surprisingly easy especially since I have big hands.
I think Andy (my wife) got this juicer from Amazon.com. Anyway, here are some Vert 330 features that I got somewhere online so you can see it here.
Omega VERT 330 Features
- Two-stage masticating juicing system. (crush then squeeze system)
- Low Speed (80 RPM)
- Auto ejects pulp for continuous juicing.
- Comes with a 10-year limited warranty.
- High Yield. (I was really amazed at how dry the pulp was after juicing.)
- Space Saver (its just 6 x 16 x 8 inches and weighs 17 pounds).
- Easy to operate and clean. (Takes me about 90 seconds to take it apart)
The Omega VERT 330 Limitations
Although my Omega Vert 330 is a very versatile juicer, it does have a few things that I think keeps it from being the ultimate masticating juicer. Here are some cons that I wished it didn’t have…
- Chute is a bit small. You have to slice the raw materials for them to fit. Maybe I’m just used to putting a fruit directly into the juicer after washing it.
- There was a little froth to the juice. Despite claiming that the Vert330 keeps froth from forming after juicing, I have seen that there is still little frothing to it but not as much when compared to my Breville Juice Fountain Elite.
Omega VERT 330 Juicer – Final Verdict
|Average customer rating out of 221 reviews:|
SAVE UP TO:$122.00
The Omega VRT 330 is one of the most user-friendly juicers out there. It’s easy to clean, easy to operate, very ergonomic and affordable. I won’t hesitate recommending this to anyone! Seriously, go get one now!
Omega Vert Owner Reviews
I, for one, am a very satisfied Omega VRT330 owner. But don’t take my word for it. Here’s what other happy Omega VRT330 owners have to say about their juicer:
The Omega Vert is such an easy juicer to operate. Cleaning it is no sweat at all! After using my Omega Vert, I only have to deal with 5 to 6 parts and I’m done! It rarely takes me 5 minutes to clean this baby.
- George M.
Setting up the Vert 330 is a no brainer. Even my 8 year-old son can do it. It is also significantly quieter than my old centrifuge juicer. The juice tastes so much better too since it doesn’t go though so much friction. I can really taste all the goodness the fruit has to offer.
It is quite pricey though. But I’d like to think of it as an investment to my family’s health.
You can find more Omega VRT330 owner reviews here.
Omega Vert330 Video
Here is a video showing the Omega VRT330 slow juicer in action:
More owner reviews
78 user reviews