Omega J8006 Masticating Juicer Review
|Ease of Cleaning|
|Value For Money|
Hey there juice geeks!
This masticating juicer from Omega Juicers is among (if not) their bestselling juicer. The Omega J8006 has a revolutionary 2 stage juicing method that makes sure you get the maximum juice from the fruit. It means the Omega J8006 first grinds the source and then presses it using its rotating auger. As a result, you get healthier juice which has more of the essential nutrients vital to the healing and regenerative effects of the Gerson Therapy.
Because this juicer operates at a very low speed of 80 Revs Per Minute (RPM) this makes the end product with less foam and there’s no clogging and heat build-up. As a result, you’re assured the juice you’re getting is fresh and healthy. 🙂
This baby has an automated pulp-ejection mechanism so you can juice continuously for longer periods of time. Operation is silent and you’ll find out for yourself that this masticating juicer is heavy duty and will last you a good number of juicing years.
Omega J8006 Masticating Juicer Features
- 16.4 lbs in weight and measures 14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches.
- Easy-to-use masticating juicer with powerful commercial motor.
- Low operating speed of 80 RPMs. Less foaming, heat build-up or clogging.
- High juice yield; auto pulp-ejection function for continuous juicing
- UL and cUL Approved.
- 10-year warranty. This just shows how the manufacturers are confident with their product.
- Extremely dry pulp after juicing. You get every drop of juice you paid for.
- Durable and High quality materials used. (This explains the 10-year warranty) 😀
- Not too effective with juicing wheatgrass.
- Signs of little foaming on the juice.
- You need to chop the fruits into smaller pieces before juicing them.
Omega J8006 video in action:
Omega J8006 Review – Final Verdict
The Omega J8006 Masticating is definitely one of the most versatile masticating juicers I have ever seen in my 18 years of juicing (geez, it’s been THAT long). It can juice fruits and vegetables, mince, extrude pasta and even make baby food! The quality of Omega Juicers are known worldwide for being topnotch thus guaranteeing you many juicing years with the Omega J8006 Commercial Masticating Juicer.
|Average customer reviews out of 1,647 reviews:|
SAVE UP TO $154.12 HERE!!!
Omega J8006 Owner Reviews
I’ve had my fair share of juicer experience. I used to play with a Jack Lallane centrifugal juice and boy, you can immediately see (more appropriately hear) the difference the moment you turn the juicer on. It is significantly quieter compared to the centrifugal juicer.
Another thing I liked about my Omega 8006 is that it is a whole lot easier to clean than my old juicer. When I take it apart, there are no nasty nooks and crannies because of its streamlined design. This can be a very big factor if you have big hands like mine.
I have used my Omega juicer daily for a year without fail. And after all the torture that I put it through, I’m really impressed how it’s still working well. I can vouch for the quality and durability of the parts this juicer is made of (especially the auger). Most of my juice recipes include hard veggies and I’ve had no problem with the auger whatsoever.
You can read more J8006 Reviews here.
83 user reviews